Table of Contents
Projects, Blog, Book, Videos
Nicht alle meiner Projekte haben mit Programmierkursen zu tun, aber alle beschäftigen sich mit den Themen Open Source / Open education / Open Hardware. Allgemeine Kontaktmöglichkeiten (email, twitter etc) siehe →Kontakt.
Not all of my projects are related to my programming courses, but nearly all of my projects touch the topic of open source/hardware/education. To contact me about details please see my contact page
I'm self deployed, my company name is spielend-programmieren (german for “programming while playing):
http://spielend-programmieren.at - I offer service in the area of (open source) game/app programming courses, specially for children and young audience.
- ShowMeDo: Screencasts, Videostutorials etc (veraltet)
- Github: https://github.com/horstjens/spielend-programmieren most of my students create their own Github pages for projects.
- Blog, my blog, with some blogpostings in English language
Open everything - I blog about things that happen in my courses and about topics that i find intersting for me and my customers. source) and (in English) about my The Python Game Book Project. This blog includes and replace those outdated blogs:
RIS Journal - german language, i made only one issue so far
http://ThePythonGameBook.com - a free creativ-commons cc-by-sa 4.0 licensed Online Tutorial about game programming with Pyhton. Sadly i have not much time for this project as i am forced to do un-creative things like earning money.
- Github: Code examples: https://github.com/horstjens/ThePythonGameBook
- Blog: Blogposings (english) about ThePythonGameBook are recahable in my Blog under the Tag ThePythonGameBook
- Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_aKGsia0Z-5ZIBlkM1_pJA
http://internationalopenmagazine.org/category/podcast.html: English language podcast for international open magazine. New episodes in irregular intervals. Focus on education / Free Open Source topics
http://biertaucher.at - (german for beer-diver): a weekly, german language, Vienna based, cc-by-sa licensed Audio Podcast about nerd topics (like free Software)
https://iot-austria.at (internet of things Austria (was: Open Source Domotics)): a Vienna based non-profit society to advance and research Smart-Home-solutions using free and open source software and open hardware. We have a focus on 6LoWPAN-wireless protocol and build and sell prototypes and organise shoolings. Chairman is: Harald Pichler), events are published on the IoT Austria Homepage or on Internet of things Vienna Meetup a.
- auf Meetup.com: Internet of Things Vienna http://www.meetup.com/IoT-Vienna/
To use my pictures, you need to follow the rules of the creative-commons license:
- make the license of the picture (mostly CC-BY) visible in your publication.